Getting started on the DRIVN platform or your clubs white label platform is easy, and takes just a few minutes! For a full demonstration of how to get started on the platform, check out the following video, or follow along with the written instructions below.
Signing Up for DRIVN or White Label App
Step 1: Download the DRIVN app, or your clubs branded app, on your phone. Note: If your team or club has a branded app, do not install the DRIVN3 app. If you’re uncertain about your team’s name in the app stores, ask your coach or team administrator. Only one parents needs to follow these steps.
Step 2: Once the app is downloaded, enter your email address and follow the prompts to create your new account. Note: For security purposes, you will be prompted to verify your email address with a code entry form.
Step 3: Add First, Last name & cell number.
Step 4: Review details. If you need to update, touch Go back. If info is correct touch NEXT.
Step 5: Successfully registered, touch SEND CODE
Step 6: Enter code received via email/text to authenticate you
Step 7: To join your team, enter the ‘Parent Join Code’ provided to you. Not sure what your join code is? Ask your coach or your team administrator. Note: Only one parent or guardian should use this code.
Step 8: Parent join code was accepted, touch JOIN to continue
Step 9: Touch FINISH you’ll be automatically redirected to your Team on DRIVN or clubs white label app! Here, you can check your schedules, chat with your team, notify your coaches of your availability to play, and more.
Be sure to complete your profile before you jump in!
Creating a List Family
Through DRIVN, parents can create and manage Master Accounts that include all of their family members, including children, spouses, and other guardians. We call this feature ‘List Family.’
Video instructions to log into the DRIVN App and set up List Family can be viewed here. You can also read through the following instructions to create your List Family account:
1. After downloading the app and setting up your profile, click the menu in the upper right-hand corner, and select ‘List Family’
3. Create profiles for your family members by clicking ‘ADD’
4. Create an individual profile for each family member, including their name, unique email address, and phone number. Identify whether this profile is your child or spouse, as well as select the group type that this profile belongs in (Athlete, Parents) Note: If your child does not have a unique email address or phone number, they will not have own unique account. Their profile and information will be completely managed through the List Family Master Account.
When you have completed the profile, click ‘Create’.
5. As you create multiple profiles for family members, each will be able to download app and log into own account as long as you have provided a unique email address for that individual.
Parents can check that users have been added correctly by touching the Roster/Directory icon and selecting Athletes or Parents group to see the users they added using List Family feature.
Joining A New Team
The following instructions are for existing DRIVN users who are already members of at least one other team.
You should have a “parent join code” that was provided by your coach or team administrator. Have that code handy.
Open the DRIVN3 app or clubs branded app.
- Touch upper right menu (3 lines)
2. Press “Join Team” on the screen above.
You should have a “join code” that was provided by your coach or team administrator.
3. Once you have entered the code press SEND. *Note: Do not enter spaces between numbers in the code.
If you have entered a valid code, you will see a confirmation message (You have joined!).
You will be directed straight to the new team you just joined. If you want to original team just touch menu (3 lines) and touch the team you want to go back to under Your orgs.